1. Learning Team Assignment: Organizational Profile
· Each Team Member will Research a community organization on an individual basis.
· Each Team Member will Write a short overview (500-750 words) of the organization that addresses the following:
o Evaluate the organization’s involvement and responsibility to the community.
o Summarize what factors have influenced the social responsibility strategies of the organization.
o Does the organization have a social initiative? If so, what is it? If not, identify a social initiative for the organization.
o What are the potential ethical or moral effects of the organization’s social initiative or potential social initiative?
· Share the individual overviews with the team.
· Prepare a 1000- to 1,500-word paper comparing the similarities and differences between the different organizations and their communities. Explain why the differences likely arose. Finally pick the organization you would most like to work for. Provide three reasons why you would like to work there, and also provide two ways you think you could improve the organization
· Paper Construction
· Write the group part of the paper
· Then attach each team member’s individual overview at the end of the paper. Each of these should be an appendix and also have the team members name on it.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.