Resource: Financial Outcomes Paper from Week 2
Review your organization’s most recent financial reports, including balance sheets, statements of cash flow, management comments, and footnotes to financial statements.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper that addresses senior management in which you do the following:
• Assume next year’s forecasted revenues increase by 20%.
• Explain how each current asset and liability account has affected cash management strategies.
• Provide a detailed working capital recommendation based on next year’s increase in revenue along with assumptions you make regarding other line items in the pro forma financial statements.
• Support your recommendations with financial analysis to show how they maximize shareholder wealth.
• Calculate and discuss the effect of the revenue increase on the firm’s working capital policy.
• Identify lessons learned and discuss areas for further development in your conclusion.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Create a 5- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the organization’s senior management with an executive summary of your Working Capital Strategies paper.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab above.